4-H Anne Wiprud Scholarship
Anne Wiprud Memorial Scholarship Information
Criteria for Application
- The recipient should have had an active 4-H career and been in a leadership role.
- The recipient should be going into an agriculture, family consumer science, Extension, or rural health care related field.
- The recipient must be a resident of Teton County.
- The recipient must be a graduating high school senior.
- Completed application form
- Form can be recreated provided all requested information is included
- Electronic forms are available at http://teton.msuextension.org/ under the 4-H and Youth Development heading
- Cover letter
- High school transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- A committee of an Extension professional, a representative/president of Teton County Cattlewomen and a representative from Teton County 4-H Council will review scholarship applications and choose a recipient.
- 4-H projects, activities and awards (25 points)
- Community and student activities and awards (25 points)
- Career and personal goals (25 points)
- Letters of reference (15 points)
- Format, scholastic record and cover letter (10 points)
- March 31, 2020
- Application must be received in the MSU Extension Teton County Office, PO Box 130, Choteau MT, 59422
- Applications can be sent electronically by 5 p.m. on March 31, 2020, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hard copy or electronic applications are acceptable, as long as all requested information is provided
Anne Rehbein Wiprud
- Anne Wiprud served the residents of Teton County as an MSU Extension Agent. She was employed with Extension at the time of her death on May 28, 1986, as a result of an auto accident that claimed both her life and that of an unborn child. She was survived by her husband, Clarence and son, Kelly. Anne’s work was focused on education and improving the lives of those she served. Anne’s concern and understanding of her clientele were admired by those who knew her. This scholarship was established based on donations in memory of Anne, so that still today she is associated with education of youth.
Anne Wiprud Memorial Scholarship Form
This application should be accompanied by a cover letter, a copy of high school transcripts, and three letters of recommendation. Add pages as needed. Applicant may use a resume, if requested information is included.
Name of Applicant:
Name of Parent/Guardian:
Name and Address of High School:
4-H Activities – List clubs, projects, accomplishments, offices held, community service and awards:
Organizations – List non-4-H activities, clubs, organizations, volunteer activities, years involved, offices held and highlight any outstanding achievements and/or awards:
Write about your interest in family consumer science, agriculture, Extension and/or rural health. Include your intentions for college and career. State why you are a worthy recipient of this scholarship.