Teton County 4-H Award Guidelines
Outstanding project for the entire division, may need to confer with other judges.
Assign one per division (check fair book for division and class information).
- Outstanding project, top in class. May assign one per class only after seeing all exhibits.
- Does not have to be assigned if projects are not worthy of additional recognition.
- Assign no more than one rosette per class that has entries unless a very unusual situation exists.
- High quality, meets standards, well done, great learning experience.
- Meets standards, average quality, good learning experience.
- Does not meet standards, low quality, needs improvement, learning experience questionable